Product Brief Description
Indian name: Panna
General details of Emerald (Panna)
Emerald gemstones were highly esteemed in antiquity and are still valued for their properties around the world. Its glorious green colour is due to the presence of chromium and vanadium and it is generally oiled to enhance its beauty and luster. They are mined from India, Zimbabwe and Australia. It is available in Round, Oval and Square shapes.
How it works?
The deep green Emerald reflects life?s meaningfulness. For the mind and body, this stone offers many positive attributes. It detoxifies negativity and transforms it into positive energy. It also provides insight and speed up thought process. It creates opportunities for the growth for the people involved with acting, editing, engineering, accountancy, postal services, writing and publishing.
Celebrities wearing Emerald (Panna) Gemstone Ring:-
- Shilpa Shetty (Actor & Businesswoman)
- Amitabh Bachchan (Actor & Nation's Brand Ambassador)
- Lata Mangeshwar (Singer)
- Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
- Vijay Mallya (Businessman)
- Gagan Narang (Olympics bronze medal winner in rifle shooting)
When to wear Emerald (Panna) Ring?
For maximum effect, it should be worn on Last (Small) Finger between following time:
- Tuesday: 6:00 am to 9:00 am.
- While Wearing Pray / Dharan Mantra - Om Bram Brim Broum Sah Budhay Namah
How to take care of your Ring?
- To maintain the beauty and luster of the gemstone, the ring should be cleaned from the inside once in a month.
- Dip the ring in lukewarm water mixed with mild liquid detergent for a minute and then gently brush it with a toothbrush.
- Don?t use acidic or harsh detergent as it reduces the luster of the stone.
- Save your ring and gemstone from being scratched by sharp edges and from falling.
- Keep the ring away from heat and if need be, store it in room temperature conditions.
To know you?re Gemstone?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call / Whatsapp us on +91-9322737575
Your Order can be customized, to know how? Kindly contact our customer service team