Product Brief Description
Indian name: Moti
General details of Pearl (Moti)
Pearls are formed in shellfish, especially in oysters and mussels. What makes a pearl precious is its iridescent luster called ?Orient of the Pearl?. Pearls are found in round and ball shapes in many colours and sizes. The quality of a pearl is judged by its luster, reflectivity, and shine of the surface. A pure pearl is absolutely flawless and spotless. Pearl is widely worn to attain Peace of Mind.
How it works?
Atharva Veda says, ?A pearl has all the divine powers to remove any kind of hurdles out of the life.?
With its watery and lunar elements, a pearl gemstone helps in balancing emotions and provides mental peace. It lends wisdom, sincerity, loyalty, and faith to the wearer provides contentment in old age and moderate mood swings. It brings good luck and enhances the opportunity of growth in the business of liquid like milk, ghee, butter and serials, as well in the field of export-import, serial productions, salt, agriculture, medicines and travelling.
Celebrities Wearing Pearl (Moti) Gemstone:-
- Narendra Modi (Politician / Prime Minister of India)
- Ekta Kapoor (Indian TV & Film Producer)
- Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
- Hema Malini (Actress)
- Tusshar Kapoor (Actor)
When to wear Kundali Pearl (Moti) Ring?
For maximum effect, it should be worn in Last (Small) Finger between the following time:
- Monday: 6 am to 7:30 am, 9 am to 10:30 am.
- While Wearing Pray / Dharan Mantra - Om Sah Somay Namah
How to take care of your Ring?
- To maintain the beauty and luster of the gemstone, the ring should be cleaned from the inside once in a month.
- Dip the ring in lukewarm water mixed with mild liquid detergent for a minute and then gently brush it with a toothbrush.
- Don?t use acidic or harsh detergent as it reduces the luster of the stone.
- Save your ring and gemstone from being scratched by sharp edges and from falling.
- Keep the ring away from heat and if need be, store it in room temperature conditions.
To know you?re Gemstone?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call / Whatsapp us on +91-9322737575
Your Order can be customized, to know how? Kindly contact our customer service team