Product Brief Description
Indian name: Pukhraj
General details of Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)
A naturally occurring stone, Yellow Sapphire has been admired for its beauty and mystical properties since long. It consists of corundum tinged with slight traces of iron and has a sparkle that might display different colours when viewed from different angles. It is found in India, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, and Russia. Sapphire is one of the largest selling gemstone and is believed to good for a Successful Business and to Increase Self-Confidence.
How it works?
Yellow Sapphire helps in calming and focusing the mind by allowing the release of mental tension and negative thoughts. It brings prosperity and fuels intellect and channelizes creative energy into form through action. It also helps in realization of one?s wishes and brings joy and lightness in life.
Celebrities Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Gemstone:-
- Shilpa Shetty (Actress & Business woman)
- Emraan Hashmi (Actor)
- Mulayam Singh (Politician)
- Gagan Narang (Olympics bronze medal winner in rifle shooting)
- Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
How to wear Kundali Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Ring?
For maximum effect, it should be worn in Index Finger or Ring Finger between the following time:
- Thursday: 6 am to 7:30 am.
- While Wearing Pray / Dharan Mantra - Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevay Namah
How to take care of your Ring?
- To maintain the beauty and luster of the gemstone, the ring should be cleaned from the inside once in a month.
- Dip the ring in lukewarm water mixed with mild liquid detergent for a minute and then gently brush it with a toothbrush.
- Don?t use acidic or harsh detergent as it reduces the luster of the stone.
- Save your ring and gemstone from being scratched by sharp edges and from falling.
- Keep the ring away from heat and if need be, store it in room temperature conditions.
To know you?re Gemstone?
Contact us on email@example.com or Call / Whatsapp us on +91-9322737575
Your Order can be customized, to know how? Kindly contact our customer service team